Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

ZARA and Loving It!


 Poncho Sweater  || Colored Leggings  || Black Jeans 


Hey guys!  I was doing a little online shopping today at one of my favorite stores ZARA!  While I was busy falling in love with their new arrivals, it got me thinking I needed to share my favorite ZARA pieces I recently purchased. Unfortunately, we do not have a ZARA in Minnesota, but I am still crossing my fingers we will get one soon!  Anyways...in that case most of my purchases are online, but I was fortunate enough to shop at the one in Austin, TX a couple months ago.  

I am absolutely in love with the purchases I made that day.  Probably my favorite was this incredibly cozy poncho sweater!  Which now comes in multiple colors!!  Also, I had been looking for a pair of rust colored jeans for a while now, that were just the right color and the right price. Color trends they come and go, and I know myself, I will probably wear these so much that I will eventually get tired of wearing the color. So it was important that I didn't go over board and buy the expensive ones that I had been eyeing up for months now.  When I came across these in the store I was extremely excited, they were the right color and only $35..what?!?!  Plus, they looked perfect with the poncho sweater, bonus!

The links to these items are listed below the last pic...Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment