Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

Overalls...the come back!

Ok, so I am going to be honest when I heard overalls were making a come back I was thinking there was no way!!  I remember my overall phase....oh boy!  You know when you look back at the things you once wore, a lot... and I mean a lot! You think there is no way in heck you would ever go back to that!!  

And here we are several years later....but this time, I am not kidding you they are worth the come back.  Well I guess overalls have always been around, but just not on the fashion radar, so I am going to call it a "come back." 

I saw these and just had to try them on, I was thinking they are probably going to look better on the hanger than they actually do on me.  I was pleasantly surprised by how cute these actually were!  They are not the overalls I remember wearing way back.  These are more fitting through the hips and legs and I love the lower front and more open back!  I don't plan on wearing them as much or as long as I once did....but you never know!



No comments:

Post a Comment